Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No tube...

So I guess Amazon.com just completely lied to my face when they told me it would be here in 2 days, now theyre saying tommorow but I dont know if thats right or just a randomly generated number that the computer came up with. So I didnt do the reading. As for my equpiment list; I guess we could use any pair of headphones because our budget is already pushing the school to its breaking point, and I dont think we need to go all out on that. Im almost certain that the new mics that we have at school will work so we shold be ok there. I had an idea for our report, I dont think its very plausible but it would be kinda funny to look at and explore, What is the difference between going to a public high school and going to a private high school? Thats all for this post, Good Night and Good Luck.

No comments: