Monday, October 13, 2008

e-mail security

Levi I need your help because I'm not able to access google groups, so I have to write my HW on the blog...(sigh). Chris your going to interview Matt and ask him the standard questions that we're going to ask Bill and Beth( who I'll interview).

What e-mail service do you use? Why did you choose that service? Do you have personal info an your e-mail that could be harmful to you if it was releaseed? Do you feel like it is secure, if so why, if not why not? Did you hear about the Palin story, what did you think?( You can ask Matt if he can talk about the future of internet security.)

As for the outline, I feel like our group still needs to meet once more so that we can have a complete understanding of what we're doing, I'd say like 15 minutes in class would do, we just really didnt have any time to talk on Monday. I dont know if that would be alright with you, but it would help us out.

No comments: